Welcome to Singapore: Let the Adventure Begin!

Global Entrepreneurship

Erica Kulback

Things are heating up in Singapore! Despite the high temperatures, students and staff have had an action-packed, fun-filled first few days in Singapore. Upon arrival, the group toured the surrounding neighborhood and attractions, like the Singapore National Library, Bugis Junction, and Albert Center, then met their roommates and settled in at Hotel Mi Rochor. On Monday, we explored the Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Flower Dome, and experienced an Aurora Borealis light show at The Supertree Grove. Tuesday kicked off with a tour of Little India, where students were able to step foot into a Hindu Temple and learn about the fascinating history of the area. In addition, Tuesday was the first day of class! The teacher assigned groups, as they began to work on their first assignments and learn the basics of global entrepreneurship. 

Additionally, students have made great connections and friendships are budding. We have continually reflected on our experiences, and done activities to get to know each other better. I look forward to learning more about these adventurous, knowledgable, kind, and charismatic students.