Seeing the sights in Buenos Aires and making new friends!

Spanish Language & Argentinian Culture

Danielle Beliveau

This week in Buenos Aires, Argentina, we had the incredible opportunity to see and experience some of the city's most fascinating sites.

One of the highlights of our trip was visiting Plaza Mayo, where we learned about the rich history of this iconic square. From its role in important political events to its stunning architecture, Plaza Mayo provided us with a deeper understanding of Argentina's past and present.

We also ventured to the port town of La Boca, renowned for its vibrant culture and deep roots in trade. The colorful buildings and bustling streets were a sight to behold, and we had an amazing time immersing ourselves in the local atmosphere.

In addition to these historical and cultural experiences, we had the pleasure of connecting with students at La Salle high school. It was incredibly rewarding to engage with young Argentinians and learn from their perspectives on life in Buenos Aires.

Overall, our time in Buenos Aires has been nothing short of unforgettable. From delving into history at Plaza Mayo to embracing the lively spirit of La Boca and connecting with local students at La Salle high school, each experience has enriched our understanding of this remarkable city. We can't wait to see what else awaits us in this vibrant metropolis