Our adventure to Alcudia

Our 3 day weekend excursion was a huge success. We had a short bus ride in a double decker bus to the north of Palma. It was to the town of Alcudia on the eastern coast part of the island. Upon getting there we did a quick hike, followed by lots of swimming in clear, cool, teal blue water. Then for dinner the students dressed up very nice. 

Day 2 was a more, longer and intense hike in the peninsula of Alcudia, it is a spectacular hidden beach called Coll Baix Beach in the middle of the mountains and a cliff. We did a little climbing down dirt or rock paths but half way through the hike we were greeted by a cute family of goats then had a quick snack of watermelon and sweet melon. Students were handed out 2 big sandwiches, a juice box, and lots of water. As we continued down the mountain we could see in the distance the sea full tiny little boats. But by the end of our rewarding climb we finally made it to this stunning beach with amazing and crystal clear blue water.

hiking

At night we played some team building games, went to a fair, while some played some carnival games, others played pool and/or air hockey, and some even had a little dance party in the club house.

dance

Our excursion combined the beauty of nature with fun activities and a touch of elegance for dinners, making it a memorable experience for everyone involved.

dinner