Work hard, play harder!

Video Game Design

Larry Bogan

Our students have been diligently working in their game design class, channeling their creativity and technical skills into developing their own game prototypes. The commitment and hard work they've put into understanding game mechanics, theory, and coding are truly commendable. It’s inspiring to see their ideas come to life, and we can’t wait to see the final results of their projects.

Equally impressive is their progress in the Japanese Language class. Learning a new language is no small feat, but our students have embraced the challenge with vigor and determination. They have been actively participating in class, practicing their speaking, reading, and writing skills.

Of course, it’s not all about academics. We recently visited VS Park, a popular entertainment venue, where the students had an absolute blast. It was a fantastic opportunity for them to unwind, bond with their peers, and create unforgettable memories. From thrilling games to team challenges, the day was filled with laughter and camaraderie.