Immersive Experiences on Week Two!

Sports Management

Angel Rosas

Our summer away in Barcelona with CIEE has been a tapestry of experiences, blending the charm of exploration with the quirks of daily life. A favorite pastime has been spinning creative tales of "alternative" history, adding a whimsical touch to our days. Walking around the city with friends, soaking in sights like the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell, has been another highlight, enriching our cultural appreciation. The balance between structured day trips and personal exploration time has been a positive aspect, allowing us to enjoy both guided and independent adventures.

Living independently has been a significant part of our growth here. Some students have mentioned the learning curve of self-care in our private rooms, a step towards becoming independent individuals. The excitement of a city-wide scavenger hunt was a fun way to explore Barcelona's hidden gems. Spontaneous activities like playing basketball with locals have improved our Spanish and connected us with new friends, while sailing provided a serene way to appreciate the city's coastal beauty. Our time in Barcelona has been a blend of learning, fun, and personal growth.

Till next week,

Program Leaders: Iker, Leonel, and Angel