Benvinguts a la nostra última setmana!

Sports Management

Angel Rosas

Greetings from Barcelona! This past week, our students have had an incredible array of experiences that have deepened their understanding of sports management and Catalonian culture. They participated in a fun basketball tournament with local students, fostering sportsmanship within various cultures. The visit to Tibidabo Park provided a breathtaking 360 view of the city and an opportunity to learn about its historical significance of the amusement park and the historical church with the highest point of the city. One of the highlights was a tapas cooking class with a well-known local chef, where students not only learned culinary skills but also immersed themselves in the rich traditions of Spanish cuisine.

As we enter our final week of the program, the focus will be on consolidating the knowledge and skills gained over the past weeks. Students will engage in their hands-on projects and in-depth case studies, allowing them to apply their learning in practical scenarios. The enthusiasm and dedication they have shown so far have been remarkable, and we are confident that this last week will be equally enriching and transformative. Today we visited the stadium of one of the local professional soccer teams. We are immensely proud of our students and look forward to what they have to tell you when they return home. Thank you for your continued support and trust in this journey.

It has been our pleasure!

Signing off till next year,

Program leaders: Angel, Iker, and Leonel