Au revoir Toulouse!

Aerospace Engineering

Drasia Darrough

This morning, Session II Aerospace Engineering students departed with hearts overflowing with joy and memories to treasure for a lifetime! As the sun rose, the excitement in the air was evident on their final day of instruction. The atmosphere buzzed with anticipation as students took to the stage to deliver their impressive final presentations, showcasing not only their innovative rocket designs but also the passion and creativity that fueled their projects over the past few weeks.

With each presentation, students highlighted the unique features of their rockets, sharing insights into the engineering challenges they faced and the solutions they devised. Then came the moment everyone had been eagerly waiting for: the rocket launch! One by one, rockets were ignited and launched into the bright blue sky, soaring higher and higher. Laughter and cheers erupted as friendly rivalries ignited among students, each eagerly rooting for their own rocket while playfully speculating on which one would achieve the highest altitude or the most impressive trajectory.

As the final rocket ascended, the day's excitement continued with a delightful farewell picnic that transformed the atmosphere into a celebration. Students, program leaders, and staff gathered together, sharing delicious food and heartfelt stories about their journey throughout the program. The camaraderie was evident as students reflected on their achievements, exchanged contact information, and promised to stay connected. With heartfelt goodbyes and laughter echoing around them, the students sealed this remarkable chapter in their lives. What a truly unforgettable finale it was!

“Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”- Dr. Seuss