Busan Trip during Chuseok!

Aidan K.

A sun-soaked day at Gwangalli Beach in Busan—what more could you ask for? The heat was intense, but it made diving into the cool, refreshing water that much sweeter. The view? Absolutely stunning. Crystal-clear waves, a cloudless sky, and vibrant beachside cafes just a quick three-minute walk away. Our group had a blast, snapping fun photos and strolling along the beach strip, coffees in hand, soaking up the perfect mix of summer vibes and seaside charm. After soaking in the sun, we headed to the sky line tour where we rode a sky cart to give us some incredible views and give us access to some unique shops and restaurants. It was one of those unforgettable days where everything—from the ocean breeze to the laughter—just clicked. 

Activities to do in Busan: 

1. Cafe Hopping

If you enjoy cafe hopping in Seoul, you will love it in Busan. With fantastic views of the ocean and the beach, there are so many cafes where you can sip your iced coffee and enjoy the amazing landscape Busan has to offer

Cafe 1

2. Drone Show 

There was a special drone show where thousands of programmed drones lit up the night sky and formed various shapes and designs for people to view. Large crowds were formed and it was such an unforgettable memory for everyone present to see. 

Drone

3. Busan Air Cruise

The Busan Air Cruise provided an unreal experience for my friends and I to take in even more of the views Busan had to offer. Riding the air cruise was a really fun experience and I couldn't recommend it more.

Busan Air Cruise