What does a day in the Fashion Marketing Multi-site Program look like?

Fashion Marketing in Europe

Yismelle Duran

Right now we are in Milan and our time here has been amazing. If you are wondering what's a day in the live of a Fashion Marketing program participant, this what you need to know: Students wake-up, have some breakfast and head to the classroom where our very knowledgeable professor, Mickael Cotte, facilitates the learning of discipline specific content. During class they listen to lectures, engage in very interesting discussions, work on class projects, and sometimes they have guest speakers.

Program participants in class
Guest Speaker, from Maison Murcel

Then, they are taken on visits to fashion sites, exhibitions, museums, and cultural related places in the city that they are visiting. They have also engaged in some hands-on activities like t-shirt customizing and jewelry making, which they did yesterday at the Institute of European Design, or a cooking class.

Visit to Palazzo Morando, the custome museum in Milan
Students working on shaping a necklace pendant

Most days they will have a few hours of structured free time to explore the city and go shopping. Other days they will have an evening activity such as the concert we had last night at the Duomo di Milano Rooftop or a group dinner. At the end of the day they return to the accommodation before the established curfew time, so they can rest and recharge for the next day of activities. 

Piano concert the The Duomo Rooftop
Group dinner

These participants are indeed becoming global navigators by exploring three of the fashion capitals of the world, getting to visit its most important landmarks and its lively neighborhoods, while learning so much about fashion marketing in nowadays global markets.