Welcome to the Students of the Summer Program

Sergio Jimenez

The long-awaited day has arrived. Our students from the High School Summer Abroad program have arrived in Seville, full of excitement and expectations for the unique experience that awaits them. The arrival of the students marked the beginning of an intense schedule of sessions and activities in the following days.

The students were welcomed at the airport by CIEE Seville staff, who gave them a warm welcome and provided all the necessary information for their first days in Seville. After arriving at the airport, we traveled by private bus to the hotel where they would meet the Spanish families with whom they will share their entire stay in Seville. During the rest of the day, they had the opportunity to rest and recover from the trip.

.

On the second day of orientation, the students went to the orientation hotel, where they attended informational sessions that presented the program's rules and expectations. During these sessions, they participated in integration activities designed to foster group cohesion and facilitate adaptation to the new environment.

.

That same afternoon, interactive workshops on local culture and customs were held, providing the students with a first glimpse of the rich cultural heritage they will be exploring during their stay. The day concluded with an outdoor group activity, promoting teamwork and community spirit.

These first two days of orientation have been crucial in establishing a solid foundation that will allow our students to make the most of their program experience. We are excited for everything that is to come and confident that this will be an unforgettable adventure for everyone.