Our Last Week of Summer in Berlin

Global Entrepreneurship

Mario Nikita

Our last week of summer in Berlin started out with the group spending part of their Sunday enjoying the Flea Market at Mauerpark.  Here, they were able to explore many of the diverse stalls at the flea market and enjoy something to eat.

As the program enters its final week, let's take a look at some of the highlights for this week's activities.

Monday will be an intense start to the week, as each groups wrap up their prototype for their start up ideas.

Cultural Immersion:

This week, students participate in a cultural immersion by visitng the old Tempelhof airport, a visit to a local start up, and wrapping up the week with a visit to Del Reichstagsgebäude (The German Parliament House).

Academic:

In class, students will spend the last week developing the prototype for their startup idea, and fine tuning their pitch for the end of week presentation.

This summer, students have been able to explore new interests, build friendships, and broaden their understanding of the history and richness of the German culture, while developing  great incites on the process of generating a startup idea as a team. The memories and experiences gained will undoubtedly have a lasting impact on the students, shaping their personal and academic growth in the years to come.