Kpop Immersion: Week 2 At A Glance

K-Pop Immersion

Kanong Lee

As of now, we are midway through the Kpop Immersion program! This past week has been filled with fun activities. We started off the week escape rooms and karaoke in Hongdae and we were able to sit in on a workshop about Kpop Make-up.

EscapeRoom1
Karaoke1

It was also this week that the Global Navigators were given a private showing from two Korean indie artists, Jungheum Band. The concert was very fun and everyone enjoyed the music. The artists were very engaging and fun. The performance was amazing and everyone had a great time!

ConcertTalentShow1

After the concert was the CIEE Talent Show. The Global Navigators were invited to come up to the stage to showcase their talent. The performances ranged from singing to dancing, and we were even given a great comedy show! The talent show was a great way to end the day as it was an event filled with laughter and entertainment.

ConcertTalentShow3

Near the end of the week, the Global Navigators took a trip to the Seoul Broadcasting High School. There they watched a performance by the local students, toured the school, had a Korean school lunch, and got the chance to learn dancing. Many students enjoyed being at the school and making new friends with the local students, and a lot of them agreed that this trip is one of the highlights in this program!

SeoulBroadcastingHS2

Stay tuned for more of our adventures!!