From Blogging to Boggin at Causey Farms!

Global Entrepreneurship

Ruby Herrera

This weekend Global Entrepreneurs students left the bustle and hustle of the city and headed to the farm.  The adventure started at Causey Farms with making soda bread. Students agreed that there's a certain pride in knowing the process of making your own bread from scratch. The taste of homemade bread topped with Irish butter and jam was a party of flavor for everyone's tastes buds!  

While the bread was in the oven, students went on to pet the friendly Causey Farm animals. From the cuddly bunnies to the hilarious alpacas, student had their time to choose what animals to pet and take selfie photos with as a momentum of their day on the farm. 

Just when they thought that they would only get to play the drums, they were taught how to dance to the rythm of Irish songs. It didn't matter if you had two left dancing feet, in the moment everyone was stepping out of their comfort-zone and having fun learning how to dance together. 

Save the best for last, boggin! Who ever knew a 10,000 year old mud hole would make students laugh and challenge their themselves as part of team building. Getting dirty was optional, having a great experience was highly encouraged.