Daniel 15M Spain

Host Families

Introduction:

I consider myself a busy but happy person who always do everything calmly. My friends usually say that I am fantastic at finding solutions for whatever. In my free time, I love to go out, meet with friends and do weightlifting. It is the sport I most enjoy, but I also like to go cycling or hiking with my family. In the future, I would like to study something related to science, such as Psychology or related to Medicine.

My Interests:

• Bicycling
  • Museums
  • Weightlifting
  • Current Events/Politics
  • Travel

Host Family Letter:

Dear Host Family,

I´m excited about the opportunity to join your family for a year in the USA. While I can't share some details, I'm eager to be part of your household. I'm the youngest of two, living in a town of about 1600 people. I go to a bigger school nearby, only 7 minutes away by bus, balancing academics and extra activities.

I'm passionate about weightlifting and hiking, and I'm ready to try new things in the USA. I believe in shared responsibilities at home, making life easier for everyone. As a student, I love Mathematics, as it can make our brain think hard and work, and aim for a health-related career, like Psychology, in the future.

I'm comfortable with animals, especially cats, and can contribute to their care. Although I don't have any at home. Anticipating the year in the USA, I'm confident in adapting to a different culture. What is more, it would be a pleasure to me to know and adapt to a new culture.

I can bring positivity to your family, as my friends always say that I am such a positive person. I am able to help at home, cook Spanish dishes, and help you if you are interested in learning Spanish. My adaptability and responsibility will contribute to a warm atmosphere. I can't wait to learn, grow, and create lasting memories with your family.

Parent Letter:

Dear Host Family,

We are Eva and Javier, parents of Daniel, residing in a quaint Mediterranean town. Daniel, our youngest, is a mature and environmentally conscious teenager. He enjoys sports and music, playing the clarinet and piano. Instilled with values of respect and empathy, he questions occasionally but is persuasive.

He gets along well with his older brother, engaging in family activities like sports, travels, and dining out. Daniel also cherishes time with friends, going to the movies and having dinner. This year, he transitioned to a secular school while maintaining strong academic performance.

Considering Daniel's interest in studying abroad for a richer experience and improved English, we're exploring this opportunity. While we anticipate some nostalgia, we trust in his adaptability. Daniel is healthy, without known issues or allergies.

Sincerely,

Eva and Javier

USAHSID: FAO24547