Salman 15M Pakistan

Host Families

Introduction Message:

I am very fascinated by the way a computer and AI model works. I love reading realistic, non fictional novels and listening to rap songs. Besides I also like to play various sports like badminton, chess, soccer, etc.

Interests:

• Badminton
  • Chess
  • Soccer
  • Boy Scouts
  • Foreign Languages
  • Computer Programming

Host Family Letter:

I want my host family to know that I am very friendly and compassionate. I can adopt to any environment easily. I wish to spend a memorable time with my host family.  Furthermore, I am very helpful, caring, and able to tackle the challenges that I face. I hope to become part of your welcoming family.

My friends are as good as a family to each other, doing various activities like sports, group studies, hangouts, scouting, and most importantly to help each other become the best version of ourselves and to beat the challenges we face.

I will do Bachelor's in either A.I (Artificial Intelligence) or cyber security. Then for the future, I plan to work hard to achieve my goals and make my contribution to make the world a better place to live in.

There are many things I hope to gain from this exchange experience. For instance, to make new friends, learn new languages, and make long lasting connections. And lastly to see how well I can adapt to new environments.

USAHSID: YES24530