Renata 15F Mexico

Host Families

Introduction Message:

Hello, I'm Renata, I consider myself an interesting and open person who loves to meet new people and create lasting memories. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, attending church, dining out, watching movies, dancing, and traveling. I'm so excited about the opportunity to join your family and share my culture with you while also learning about yours. I am deeply thankful to you for choosing me.

Interests:

• Dance
  • Acting
  • Tennis
  • Fishing
  • Piano

Host Family Letter:

Hello, my new host family,

I'm Renata, but friends call me Ren or Reni. I'd be grateful if you chose me to be part of your family.  I consider myself an interesting, funny, and open person. I love talking and meeting new people, and I'm excited to hear about your experiences.

We have unique traditions like El Día de los Muertos and enjoy delicious dishes like Cochinita Pibil. There's so much to explore, including the amazing Chichen-Itza.

At home, I live with my parents, sister, and brother. We're a close, fun-loving family who enjoys new adventures. I have a big extended family, and I cherish our time together.

I'm sociable, funny, and promise to follow your house rules. I'm curious about the American lifestyle and love speaking English.

I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, attending church, dining out, watching movies,  and traveling. Dancing, especially ballet, is a passion. I also prioritize fitness and healthy living.

I'm super excited about this experience and I know is an amazing chance to grow as a person and create unforgettable memories.

Thank you for this opportunity. I hope this letter helps you get to know me better.

Sincerely,

Ren

Parent Letter:

Hello, is really nice to have the opportunity to send you this message. We, parents of Renata, deeply appreciate your decision to welcome our daughter into your family this year. We hope she makes the most of this unique experience and cherishes it forever. Renata is a cheerful, open-minded, enthusiastic, and adaptable young girl, and we are confident that we will all enjoy this magical journey.

Our family consists of five members.

We embrace the warm climate, lush vegetation, and proximity to the beach. Every summer, we head to the seaside for swimming, fishing, and relaxation with friends and family. Exploring diverse cultures and traditions is a passion of ours, honoring our Mexican and Colombian roots with pride and respect.

Renata is our cherished gem, and we trust that you will guide and support her throughout this year. We believe this to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience and extend an invitation to Renata's new family to visit us at your convenience. We hope to stay in touch even after this exchange concludes.

We appreciate your hospitality and wish you all the best.

USAHSID: ULT24527