Rayan 15M Spain

Host Families

Introduction Message:

I’m a kind, reliable and honest person. I love meeting new people, specially from other countries who have different cultures. I think getting to meet people from other nations makes me get to know other cultures in a simple way. I really like sport like volleyball, but even though I’d love to keep playing volleyball, I’d also love trying new sports like ice skating or horse riding. I really enjoy acting, but what I really want to study is medicine. It’s my dream.

Interests:

• Volleyball
  • Horseback Riding
  • Acting
  • Ice-Skating
  • Basketball

Host Family Letter:

Hi, my name is Rayyan.

I believe my presence would contribute positively to your household. Firstly, I have lots of qualities; socialising, speaking in public, friendly, trustworthy, wise, respectful, … I adapt myself really easily and I like integrating into new environments. I'm open-minded and eager to immerse myself in your culture, learn from your traditions, and share my own experiences. I value mutual respect, communication, and collaboration within a family unit. My willingness to engage in household activities, support family members, and contribute positively to a calmed environment is one of my values. My unique qualities lie in my passion for meeting new people, which I would explore with your family. In summary, I would bring adaptability, respect, and shared interests that I believe would enrich your family life. I'm excited about the opportunity to join your household and create lasting memories together. I like to play volleyball, hang out with my friends or catching up with my family for fun. My day to day life is like every student’s routine; getting up early, go to high school, do homework or study, go to the gym and hang out with friends or family. My family and friends describe me as an active, productive, reliable and supportive person. I really love the american culture, it’s something I’ve always wanted to explore. I hope to learn things that aren’t in my comfort zone. I hope to have a personal growth and to appreciate more everything that I have.

Parent Letter:

I’m Turia, Rayyan’s mother. Greetings from our family! We are 7 members in this family (2 brothers, 1 sister, 2 parents, 1 grandmother and me) and we are excited about the prospect of welcoming your child into your home. We love to spend time together, doing a great snack and catching up. We love each other and we support each other. Our routine is getting up, going to school/work, have lunch together and then studying or a tradition of ours, making a moroccan tea and catch up. Our family values togetherness and bonding through shared activities. From gardening to game nights, we relish these moments, fostering strong connections. Our child is a passionate learner with diverse interests, from literature to sports. He approaches studies diligently, balancing academics with extracurricular pursuits. He has grown to handle challenges with resilience, calmly seeking solutions through communication. Responsibility is crucial in our household. Our child is used to fulfilling duties and upholding behavioral standards. Dealing with disappointment he demonstrates maturity by using setbacks as opportunities for growth. We're excited for our child to join your family, sharing experiences, and forming lasting bonds. We're confident he’ll bring enthusiasm, respect, and joy to your home.  I love the idea of letting my child to study abroad, even though I will miss him, because I think it’s a great opportunity for him to learn more about the world, language, culture and for him to mature

USAHSID: FAO24568