Nicolas 16M Mexico

Host Families

Introduction Message:

Dear host family:

Hy my name is Nicolas, but all my friends call me Tanque I consider myself calm, friendly, respectful and patient. I live with my parents and my two siblings. , I’m very happy to know this next year, that I will meet you, this will be a new experience for me, and my family and I am very excited.

Interests:

• Fishing
  • Soccer
  • Snowboarding
  • Bowling
  • Paddle Tennis

Host Family Letter:

I do well I school, I complete my tasks and duties to get good grades, when something is difficult for me, I ask for help. During the week I practice soccer days at week and, an activity that I love doing is box, I play a lot padel and tennis with my friends and all the Sundays I go fishing with my dad and my family.

I usually have lunch with my family and do activities together we love to go into the pool go to the beach and a lot of things more.

I love the idea of going to study in the US for a year to learn the language well, new customs, having new friends and meeting you who will be my family and very kind to welcome into your home, I hope to meet you and give you a hug soon ¡¡see you!!

Parent Letter:

Dear host family:

We are very happy to write to you through this medium and thank you for wanting to receive our son Nicolas, who is now ready and exited about this new stage that he is about to live with you as a family.

Nicolas is a very loving child with a big hearth, always willing to have new friends and help. At home we are a family of 5. In the afternoons he spends his time in activities like soccer, padel, tennis, wakeboarding and boxing. He does well at school, he is responsible and concerned about his grades.

We hope you had a good school year, enjoy and adquire new learning and be very loved by you.

Thank you for receiving it, you are welling to collaborate on whatever is asked of you, from here we send you a big hug and know that will be writing.

Best regardings!

USAHSID: ULT24530