Haifaa 16 F Germany

Host Families

Introduction Message:

I love laughing and everybody says that the good thing about me is that I can turn a bad situation into a good one. I love to stay busy by participating in a sport and student government club. I also enjoy playing handball, viola and piano. While on my program I would like to join a sports or other team, and volunteer because I also volunteer here in Germany. I do not have pets, but I have siblings. I am looking forward to cooking and baking traditional foods for my host family.

Interests:

• Handball
  • Writing
  • Painting
  • Instruments
  • Movies

Host Family Letter:

Dear Host Family,

I'm Haifaa, a 16-year-old living in a city in Germany with my siblings. My sister and I share a close bond, and while we don't have any pets. Currently, I'm in the 11th grade, where I'm particularly passionate about subjects like chemistry, English, and French.

In my free time, I find myself drawn to the handball court, where I play with my sports team, usually on Mondays. Outside of sports, I love spending time with my friends, whether it's going shopping, grabbing a bite to eat, or simply enjoying each other's company.

One thing that sets me apart is my love for socializing and engaging with new experiences. I'm always eager to join new clubs at school, where I can learn new things, share my opinions, and participate in lively debates. 

My day typically starts at 7:30 a.m. when I hop on the bus to school with my siblings. At home, I have my fair share of responsibilities, like loading the dishwasher after meals. But I also make sure to carve out time for myself, whether it's diving into a good book recommended by a friend or chatting with my sister about various topics.

I'm genuinely excited about the prospect of joining your family and immersing myself in American culture. From experiencing new traditions to trying different foods, I can't wait to cook cook traditional food for my host family too.  Thank you for considering me as a potential member of your family—I look forward to the opportunity to meet you all in person.

Warm regards,

Haifaa

Parent Letter:

Dear Host Family,

We are writing to introduce our daughter, Haifaa, who is excited about the possibility of joining your family through the hosting program. Haifaa is a responsible and caring individual who takes her duties seriously.

As a family, we believe in sharing responsibilities to maintain a harmonious household. One of Haifaa's duties at home is to ensure that the dishes are promptly placed into the dishwasher after meals. She approaches this task diligently, understanding the importance of contributing to the smooth running of our home.

Haifaa is a reliable and conscientious person who takes her responsibilities seriously. She adheres to rules and guidelines. We trust her to handle herself maturely and responsibly in all situations.

In addition to her responsibilities at home, Haifaa excels academically and is actively involved in extracurricular activities. 

Haifaa handles disappointment with grace and resilience, understanding that setbacks are a natural part of life. She approaches challenges with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow.

Overall, we are confident that Haifaa will adapt well to living with your family and will contribute positively to your household dynamics. We appreciate the opportunity for her to experience new cultures and form meaningful connections with your family.

Thank you for considering Haifaa as a potential member of your family. We look forward to the possibility of her joining you.

Warm regards

USAHSID: CBE24554