Antoine 15M France

Host Families

Introduction Message:

Hello,
I’m a curious 15 years old. I’m always courteous fine and helpful. On my free time I like to swim and play badminton. I also like to play video games listen to music watch movies and see my friends. I like snow activities. During my America program I would like to practice to discover a new sports like baseball. I look forward to cooking French food for my host family.

Interests:

• Computer
  • Skiing
  • Swimming
  • Badminton
  • Sneakers

Host Family Letter:

Dear host family,

I want to do this experience for discover a new culture and share mine. I want to improve my English and be more independent. I like to do sport’s. My hobbies are video games,music and sneakers. 

My regular day is to wake up at 7 am,take a shower,take a breakfast and go to school at 8:10 am. I’m at school until  5 pm. When I’m back to home I learn my lessons. Later I share my diner with my family and we talk at 10 I go to sleep. I look forward to discover American high school rhythm : choose my own options, have extra school Activities like baseball swim and soccer. 

During the school I would like to learn how to present a project in English, have more self confidence like American people have and I want to learn to value myself. I want to share with my host family the French culture and what I learnt  in traveling across the world. I also can share my joy of living. With my family I like to play board games, watch film at home or at the cinema. I grew with one brother and one sister It was nice because we have a great complicity. I'm good at school.

i look forward to meeting you. Thank you for this great opportunity!

Parent Letter:

Antoine is a nice boy. He ´s born 20 months after his brother and 34 months before his sister. Their childhood for my husband and I was sportive ! But his personnality and behaviour helped a lot. Why ?

First of all, he ´s quiet and calm;

He's also mature and independent.

An example, he must do an internship for a week Antoine wanted to do it in real estate. So, he found himself a real estate agency in Paris which agreed to employee him for an internship. He went to Paris for the contract, he dis everything on his side.

What else?

He is curious, he ´s comfortable with adults and young children. He has a lot of friends, he ´s serious, he ´s helpful.

Of course, he ´s not perfect !

Academically, he doesn’t have difficulties. He has some facilities. Antoine is always ready to discover New countries, New cultures, New areas and people. He really enjoyed each trip to United states, specialy New York and California. He found the Canada very fine also. That’s why he wants to spend a long while to live like an american. He also wants to improvise his english.

I hope the 10 months will be a super experience for him and, you both enjoy your time together.

We will miss him a lot on our side !

USAHSID: EDFR24531