Ana 17F Germany

Host Families

Introduction Message:

Dear Potential Host Family,
Excited to introduce myself! Described as cheerful and outgoing, I prioritize creating a positive vibe. I am also a very punctual and determined person. Outside academics, I'm passionate about gym workouts for both fitness and camaraderie. Music brings me solace and peace.I am considering careers in dentistry or psychology. Eager to join your family, share my love for sports, music, and embrace new experiences. Grateful for considering me.
Warm regards,
Ana Lohmann

Interests:

• Pop Music
  • Television
  • Gym
  • Travel
  • Museums

Host Family Letter:

Dear Potential Host Family,

I am genuinely excited at the prospect of becoming a part of your family and experiencing a new culture through the exchange program. In sharing my life with you, I hope to bring a vibrant energy and a keen enthusiasm for learning and cultural exchange.In my daily routine, I strive to maintain a balance between academics and personal interests. As a committed student, I dedicate focused time to my studies, but I also value leisure activities that enrich my life. I enjoy exploring diverse interests, from indulging in sports like going to the gym.What makes me unique is my unwavering optimism and adaptability in embracing new environments. My friends and family often describe me as a cheerful, empathetic individual who fosters a sense of camaraderie and inclusivity. I believe in creating a positive atmosphere wherever I go and thrive on building meaningful connections with people. Moreover, I aspire to deepen my understanding of global diversity and enhance my intercultural communication skills. This exchange program is an invaluable opportunity for me to grow personally and academically while fostering lifelong connections and memories.Thank you for considering me as a potential addition to your family. I am looking forward to the prospect of joining your household, embracing new experiences, and creating lasting bonds.

Warm regards,

Ana Lohmann

Parent Letter:

Dear Host Family,

We are writing on behalf of our daughter, Ana , eager to join your family for an enriching exchange semester. Our family enjoys outdoor activities like going to the cinema or going to a mall. We establish strong bonds through shared experiences. Ana is dedicated to her studies and has a passion for working out at the gym, managing time effectively for academic excellence. At home, Ana takes on household chores and adheres to curfews and behavioral expectations, emphasizing responsibility. Regarding disappointment, Ana handles setbacks with a remarkable sense of maturity and resilience. She perceives disappointments as opportunities for growth and learning rather than setbacks. Ana copes with disappointment by seeking understanding, reflecting on the situation, and exploring alternative solutions. Her ability to remain composed and positive during challenging moments is truly commendable.

USAHSID: TRA24538UP