Alejandro 17M Spain

Host Families

Introduction Message:

I am a very positive and optimistic person, I love to laugh, I am responsible, talkative and very sociable. I like music and when I have free time I love to go out and make plans. Although I also like to stay home from time to time, rest and watch netflix. I love pets, and in the future I would like to work as a nurse or something related to nursing. In my family we are two brothers and a sister, I am the youngest. And I would love to teach my culture to my host family and learn about theirs.

Interests:

• Movies
  • Video Games
  • Travel
  • Cooking
  • Bicycling

Host Family Letter:

Hello!

My name is Alejandro and I am very thankful that you are considering me to join your family next year.

I think I would be a good candidate, I am responsible and I will help with day-to-day tasks, I quickly get used to changes and I am unique, because of my way of seeing things, I am very grateful and positive. I would love to be able to live with a host family, it will be fun and an unforgettable experience that everyone in the family will remember. I also want to thank my host family for their hospitality and I am sure it will be perfect, since you are giving me the experience of living a whole year with you and I am going to fulfill my dream, with you. On the other hand, I will love to teach you everything about my culture and my country, and we will mutually learn many things about each other, apart from the fact that it will be very fun, that we teach each other to eat foods from our countries or that we teach each other our habits to those who we are used to it, surely they change a lot. I am super grateful and it will be unforgettable to share a year of our lives together. Personally, I would love to live the American life, and to know what the people are like there, what your meals are and what your cities are like, is something that I have wanted to experience and know since I was very little. I would also like to know what it is like to teach there. with the typical lockers in the corridors or the yellow buses, and many new things that I will learn in all areas and of which I will be proud that you are the ones who can teach me.

Thank you very much! See you soon :-)

Alejandro.

Parent Letter:

Hello everyone, we are Alejandro's parents and we have been married for 33 years.  

We make a small summary for you to know us a little better.  We love to be together in our free time and have meals and barbecues, listen to music, dance and always enjoy ourselves as a family.  We love movies and series, especially at home in winter with the fireplace lit, which are our favorite moments.  We like to travel, hike and discover new places. Alejandro is the youngest son of three brothers, and the most adventurous of all has come out, he is an excellent son and has an incredible ability to deal with any type of situation since he is very mature for his age, and that never ceases to amaze us everyone at home  We have to say, he is very responsible with his homework and very methodical in his study habits.  He loves to swim and play sports and he trains several days a week after school.  At home he has his own responsibilities and is always willing to help when needed.  Of course, as in every family and house there are always disagreements in different situations, but we have always known how to resolve them and reach an agreement in a consensual way and without any problem, since we are a united family and we always support each other in everything.  We are delighted that Alejandro is going to the United States, since he has been passionate about its culture since he was a child, just like all of us.  Thank you so much for welcoming him into his home.  A hug.

USAHSID: EST24567