Alejandro 16M Mexico

Host Families

Introduction Message:

Hello family!!Thank you for the interest I would like to tell you a little about my way of being, routine and daily activities. I am someone who enjoys the little things a lot, such as a walk under the night watching the stars, a walk through the city or a visit to the cinema, I can also consider myself as a fairly spontaneous person, I come up with many ideas out of nowhere and I am also quite passionate about them,  so you're usually going to see me trying to do new things frequently.

Interests:

• Volleyball
  • Basketball
  • Discussion
  • Fishing
  • Swimming

Host Family Letter:

Hello family!!Thank you for the interest and for taking the time to read my letter, I would like to tell you a little about my way of being, routine and daily activities. 

I want to start with a brief description of me, and I am not a very complicated person, I am someone who enjoys the little things a lot, such as a walk under the night watching the stars, a walk through the city or a visit to the cinema, I can also consider myself as a fairly spontaneous person, I come up with many ideas out of nowhere and I am also quite passionate about them, so you're usually going to see me trying to do new things frequently. All this enthusiasm in new things I owe to my family, who have always shown me that you should not be afraid of the new, but accept it and try it. Speaking of my family, I would like to say that they have prepared me very well for this type of situations that test my independence, since they have always looked for ways to push me to be a little more self-taught and able to achieve my goals on my own, this makes me have a great appreciation for my family, especially my brothers, who have always had a more intimate approach to me, educating me and giving me a slightly more mature vision of life I would like to try a new environment and new experiences in another country, to witness the cultural difference myself and have new adventures. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me and I hope you can take me into consideration

Parent Letter:

Hello Family: we want to tell you a little about our son...Alejandro is a young man who enjoys hanging out with his friends, he also likes to play video games, watch movies and listen to music. He is very intelligent, school has not been a problem for him, he is good at math, chemistry, and physics, although the homework he has to do when he gets home is not an activity he enjoys. He has practiced basketball, volleyball, a little swimming and lately, he has been doing boxing physical training.

The relationship with his family is good, although the age difference with his brothers has made living together sporadic for several years, since they live in different cities. He attended the same school for 12 years but now he asked us to switch to another, which is exclusively preparatory. Although it has only been a few days, he has shown to be very happy with the change, adapting quickly and making new friends. Living the experience of a year of exchange is something that he told us that he has wanted to do since two or three years ago. We want him to share with another family, learn from another culture, make other friends and experiences other climates (in the region where we live 90% of the year it is hot). Lastly, I would like to tell you that our son is a healthy young man, with the joy of living, a good friend and a good partner. I am sure that knowing him and having him in your life will be very enriching for both parties.

USAHSID: ULT24515