Day 15/16 Friends of Nature 自然之友Part 3/4

Please see the post from Ruchika

After eating breakfast at the hotel, we took the subway (one of my favorite things about Beijing) to the Friends of Nature office and began our work there. Using the data we collected and the pictures we took yesterday on our walk along the riverbank, we each made a postcard depicting something we saw out on the river and began our work on our section of the GreenMap. I decided to draw some pretty flowers that I saw alongside the path we took. We left the office at around 12:30 and took the subway to Weigongcun station for lunch. We split into two groups; one group went to a Japanese fast food restaurant and my group went to a noodle shop. After some delicious food, we walked back to Minzu University for another survival Chinese lesson and a lecture on plate tectonics. In our Chinese lesson, we learned how to have a conversation about food. After class, we had free time for the rest of the evening. A couple of friends and I went out to get some laundry done at the University's laundromat, then had dinner at a small restaurant near MinDa. After dinner, we headed back to the hotel to rest for a bit before meeting up with some of our Chinese buddies and going out to play some pool. We got back to the hotel in time for room check, then my roommate and I headed off to bed.

Please see the post from Helen and Floria

Today is cloudy, we eat breakfast at Malanlamian resturant.We took the subway to the Friends of Nature office and began our work there. By the way, we were lost we spent some time looking for the right way to the office,so we were late in class we use the picture that we painted to decorated the Greenmap.We drew many kinds of pictures, like animals,plants,buildings,bridges and so on.Some Chinese students wrote Chinese characters to translated the English sentences.One of the group add some tips about how to protect the environment.Everyone in their own group had their own work to did and felt very happy.At last we take a photo of CIEE family and Friends of Nature's teachers.We left the office at around 12:30 and took the subway to Weigongcun station for lunch. We ate beef rice and so on in Mr.Li resturant. After some delicious foods we walked to Minzu universty for English lesson,in our English lesson we learned how to write IELTS composition.At four o'clock go back to the hotle to had a rest.

Image

Image

Image

Image