It’s Official: CIEE and Tulane Sign School of Record Agreement

On April 14 in the heart of New Orleans, CIEE President and CEO James Pellow and Tulane University President Michael Fitts signed the official agreement naming top-ranked Tulane University as CIEE's new School of Record.

CIEE President and CEO James Pellow and Tulane University President Michael Fitts sign agreement naming Tulane CIEE's new School of Record

As School of Record, Tulane will award credit to undergraduate college students on CIEE Study Abroad programs in fall 2016 and to high school students on CIEE Global Navigator Language & Culture summer abroad programs beginning in summer 2016.

“Tulane University has been a leader in international education for decades and is consistently ranked as one of the best universities in the country. They are an important member of CIEE’s Academic Consortium and we are excited to be partnering with them to provide exceptional benefits to our academic partners,” said Maritheresa Frain, Ph.D., CIEE executive vice president for study abroad.

Read more about CIEE’s selection of Tulane as its new School of Record.

And check out more photos from Pellow’s visit to Tulane:

Michael Fitts and James Pellow 
James Pellow and Michael Fitts
James Pellow, James MacLaren (Dean, Newcomb-Tulane College), and Scott Pentzer (Associate Dean, Global Education) with two Tulane University students
James Pellow with Tulane University faculty and staff