Headline Speakers Announced for 2017 CIEE Annual Conference

CIEE: Council on International Educational Exchange is excited to announce technology and digital leadership expert and best-selling author Erik Qualman, and Founder and CEO of Black Girls CODE, Kimberly Bryant as the featured speakers for its 2017 CIEE Annual Conference, November 8-11, in Austin, Texas.

Qualman and Bryant will share their inspiring perspectives on this year’s conference theme, Born Digital: Embracing Technology to Enhance International Education.

During the Opening Plenary, "Socialnomics” author Qualman will bring his expertise in digital leadership to the world of international education and explore how educators can harness the power of technology to reach the digital-native generation and increase experiential learning.

During the Annual Luncheon, Bryant will share her journey pursuing math and science as a young minority woman to creating Black Girls CODE, a nonprofit dedicated to changing the face of technology by introducing girls of color (ages 7-17) to technology and computer science.

Don’t miss your chance to hear from these and other remarkable CIEE Annual Conference speakers! Register today to take advantage of early-bird registration pricing at www.ciee.org/conference.